2020-03-13: This site is going to be decommissioned and shut down very soon. Please copy and archive any data you wish to keep ASAP
If you were registered and logged in, you could join this project.
The goal of the aopmetrics project is to provide a common metrics tool for
the object-oriented and the aspect-oriented programming. The project aims to provide
following features (not implemented ones are in italics):
- The aspect-oriented extensions of following metrics suites:
- Chidamber and Kemerer metrics suite (CK metrics).
- Robert Martin's metrics suite (package dependencies metrics).
- Henry and Li metrics suite.
- Support for Java (also 1.5) and AspectJ (also 1.5) languages.
- Export measurements to XML and XLS.
- Ant task and commandline runners.
The actual implementation is:
- Based on the AspectJ compiler (ver. 1.5).
- Written in the Java5 language and can be run only on Java5 VM.
Currently, the project is developed as a part of a master's thesis on
Wroclaw University of Technology in Poland.
The project is also supported by members of SPICE and e-Informatyka.pl teams. Nevertheless,
any help is always extremely welcome, especially bug reports, patches or metric implementations.
The aopmetrics project is under the Common Public License.