- Project tools
- Developer Resources
- How do I...
|Over 500 more tools...
If you were registered and logged in, you could join this project.
The goal of the aopmetrics project is to provide a common metrics tool for
the object-oriented and the aspect-oriented programming. The project aims to provide
following features (not implemented ones are in italics):
- The aspect-oriented extensions of following metrics suites:
- Chidamber and Kemerer metrics suite (CK metrics).
- Robert Martin's metrics suite (package dependencies metrics).
- Henry and Li metrics suite.
- Support for Java (also 1.5) and AspectJ (also 1.5) languages.
- Export measurements to XML and XLS.
- Ant task and commandline runners.
The actual implementation is:
- Based on the AspectJ compiler (ver. 1.5).
- Written in the Java5 language and can be run only on Java5 VM.
Currently, the project is developed as a part of a master's thesis on
Wroclaw University of Technology in Poland.
The project is also supported by members of SPICE and e-Informatyka.pl teams. Nevertheless,
any help is always extremely welcome, especially bug reports, patches or metric implementations.
The aopmetrics project is under the Common Public License.
Download and documentation